- A waterborne, U.V. resistant, cross linking, acrylic coating formulated to prevent graffiti from adhering to surfaces, while producing a translucent finish.
- Protects a variety of painted and unpainted, interior and exterior surfaces from graffiti defacement, including: painted wood, brick, masonry, concrete, metal, plastic and aluminum.
- As the Barrier is exposed to U.V., the cross-linking acrylic becomes stronger to create a semi to permanent defacement shield preventing absorption of vandalistic harm into the surface.
- Available in gloss and semi-gloss.
- Easy to apply and clean up.
COVERAGE: Porous surfaces–100 to 250 sq. ft./gal. Painted surfaces–500 sq. ft./gal.
There are no reviews yet.