This semi-thick water-based lubricant is used to create ease in tooling chinking. Log-Gevity™ Log Chinking Glide keeps chinking from dripping down to lower level logs which is a problem commonly encountered during the tooling process. In order to achieve the aesthetic of exposed sand aggregate, a minimal amount of tooling will still be required immediately following the initial tooling step. By using Log Chinking Glide (light viscosity), this affect can be easily accomplished. Man hours and clean-up will be reduced dramatically by substituting the Log-Gevity™ Log Chinking Glide for the standard tooling lubricants.
The Log-Gevity ™ Log Finish Coat is designed as the second step in a two-step process for use on horizontal and vertical wood surfaces.
Log-Gevity™ Log Finish Coat consists of several essential wood protecting ingredients blended specifically to generate a strong adhesive bond with the Log-Gevity™ Log Stain & Stabilizer and reinforce the UV and moisture inhibiting attributes which maintain and protect the life of the finish, while providing the aesthetically appealing, natural looking, rich warm glow commonly associated with natural wood finishes.
Log-Gevity™ Log Maintenance Wash is a versatile one step cleaner that is designed to remove the airborne contaminates that attach themselves to the log substrate. Also, Log-Gevity™ Log Maintenance Wash removes oxidation without brushing while maintaining the integrity of the finish.
Log-Gevity™ Log Stain & Stabilizer is designed to protect logs from ultraviolet radiation, water intrusion, and ultimate log/wood degradation by integrating metallic UV inhibitors, zinc borates, with water repellants within its formula. Log-Gevity™ Log Stain & Stabilizer extends color fastness while addressing certain harsh elevation and climate conditions.
Log-Gevity™ New Log Prep restores the wood to its original rich warm color and texture while opening the grain, enabling it to accept the initial finish coat.
- Cleans and eliminates years of fungus growth and discoloration.
- Restores wood surfaces to the appearance of new lumber.
- Does not dissolve the cellulose in the wood.
- Environmentally friendly
- Oxalic acid based
- Economical concentrate
- Formulated to prevent graffiti from penetrating and staining unpainted masonry surfaces.
- Can be applied to all unpainted surfaces, including: brick, natural stone, concrete, and stucco.
A water based coating designed to give mall windows a frosted or blacked out appearance. PolyShield ® Mall Mask “Frosted”allows light to shine in and signs posted on the window glass to be seen but allows for complete privacy for the activities behind the glass. PolyShield® Mall Mask is ready to use right from the container and can be applied with conventional spray equipment, HVLP or airless sprayer. PolyShield® Mall Mask is removed with a damp sponge or cloth. Coverage: 400-600 square feet per gallon
- An invisible barrier that acts as a shield preventing the absorption of vandalistic markings into the substrate.
- Prevents oxidation to painted aluminum, restores faded painted surfaces and reduces dirt build up from clinging to surfaces.
- Can be applied to all painted and unpainted surfaces, including: wood, aluminum, metal and vinyl, brick, natural stone, concrete and stucco.
- Designed for interior and exterior use.
- A waterborne, U.V. resistant, cross linking, acrylic coating formulated to prevent graffiti from adhering to surfaces, while producing a translucent finish.
- Protects a variety of painted and unpainted, interior and exterior surfaces from graffiti defacement, including: painted wood, brick, masonry, concrete, metal, plastic and aluminum.
- As the Barrier is exposed to U.V., the cross-linking acrylic becomes stronger to create a semi to permanent defacement shield preventing absorption of vandalistic harm into the surface.
- Available in gloss and semi-gloss.
- Easy to apply and clean up.
X-100 Natural Seal® Deck Stain is an oil based, penetrating water repellent for use on decks. X-100 Natural Seal® Deck Stain is designed to penetrate the wood, protecting against cracking, splitting, cupping, curling, sap stain, mold and mildew and against the environmental forces of wind, rain, snow, ice and sun. Typical ABRP, Inc. processing time: 2-3 business days Typical shipping turnaround time: 3-4 business days
X-100 Natural Seal® Interior Finish formula is an oil based water repellent consisting of essential wood protecting ingredients. X-100 Natural Seal® Interior Finish is designed to penetrate the wood, protecting against cracking, splitting, cupping, curling, sap stain, mold, and mildew. Typical ABRP, Inc. processing time: 2-3 business days Typical shipping turnaround time: 3-4 business days
X-100 Natural Seal® Pre Finish™ is an oil-based, low VOC penetrant and stabilizer designed as the first step in a two-step process for use on horizontal and vertical wood surfaces. X-100 Natural Seal® Pre Finish™ is designed to protect wood from ultraviolet radiation, water intrusion, and ultimate log/wood degradation by integrating metallic UV inhibitors and zinc borates with water repellents within its formula. Size: 1 Gallon, 5 Gallon Shipping cost: Contact us to purchase this item as it requires extra precautions while shipping Typical ABRP, Inc. processing time: 2-3 business days Typical shipping turnaround time: 3-4 business days